A high-grade rental office suitable for a business base that opens up the times
Available room information
※Click each room
for see a photo and detail
High-grade office where you can feel the sea breeze
- Office building exterior It is a landmark facility in Yokohama that is adjacent to a high-grade building near Yokohama Station and a shopping area.
- Building entrance A dignified and clean building entrance.
- Reception This is the reception desk of the office that welcomes customers.
- Meeting room We have several meeting rooms that can be used 24/7. Equipped with monitor and wired / wireless LAN.
- Lounge Available 24/7. There is a telephone and video chat booth.
- Cafe Space We serve coffee.
- Co-Working Area Space to use when working intensively.
- Seminar Room For 54 people (residents can use it at a special price)
- Private Office(10pax) There is security for face recognition. We have a large room even if it is expanded due to an increase in the number of staff.You can move your room.
- Private Office(16pax) There is security for face recognition. We have a large room even if it is expanded due to an increase in the number of staff.You can move your room.
- Private Office(50pax) A bright and open room．
- Private Office(100pax) We also have a scale of 100 people. We have a large room even if it is expanded due to an increase in the number of staff.
- Member addition service that allows free registration up to twice the capacity of contracted private rooms
- You can use the lounges at all bases
Remote membership is a service that allows you to add members. With ” CROSSCOOP “, registration is free up to twice the capacity of contracted private rooms. If you wish to register as a member more than twice, you can register for a fee. Members can use the lounges of all bases. We have prepared a menu that can be used flexibly for companies considering decentralized offices and remote work.
Recommended for companies like this
- Some employees carry out telework and remote work
- Considering shrinking the head office
- Companies looking for a space that can be used outside the head office
Good location 3 minutes from “Yokohama” station
- 3 minutes walk from East Exit A of “Yokohama” station
- Yokohama Diamond Building 10F, 1-7 Kinkocho,
Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa
Completely private office
※ 1 Standard LAN / wireless WiFi is shared on the CROSSCOOP building.
FREE Meeting room
※2 To use the meeting room for free, it is necessary for the member to make a reservation in advance on the web on the web.
Cafe · Lounge · Co-working Area
Facilities and services
” CROSSCOOP ” is equipped with facilities and services that can be used free of charge, such as a 24-hour meeting room and reception desk. In addition, we also offer various optional services that you can use according to your needs.
Free incidental service
- High speed
Paid optional service
High-spec equipment suitable for future work styles (telework / remote work)
The “Yokohama Diamond Building” with “CROSSCOOP Yokohama” meets the requirements of the landmarks and offices that represent the east exit area of Yokohama Station at a high level.
Advanced equipment for a comfortable business environment
For daylighting, which is indispensable for a comfortable business environment, we have introduced an automatic dimming system that controls the brightness and power consumption with a daylight sensor at a ceiling height of 2900 mm with a feeling of openness, and the inclination of the sun with a sunlight tracking sensor. It is equipped with an automatically controlled blind that automatically adjusts the angle of the blind according to the light. Regarding room temperature control, Low-E double glazing that reduces the heating and cooling load is used to suppress the rise in indoor temperature in summer and to exert a heat insulating effect in winter. In addition, we have adopted an air barrier method that creates an air flow by blowing air from the bottom of the window and sucking air from the brand box, creating an air barrier along the window glass. It is possible to work in a state-of-the-art ventilation system.
High-level BCP-related equipment
A central monitoring room where equipment engineers monitor equipment and a disaster prevention center where 24-hour security guards are stationed are set up, and a system is in place to constantly respond to risks. With regard to electric power, we have built a highly reliable 3-line spot network and are equipped with 72-hour emergency power generation to support business continuity even in the event of a power outage. At the top of the building, an active mass damper is installed to instantly calculate the force to cancel the shaking of the building with a computer and move the weight with a vibration device to control the vibration. It enhances habitability against wind sway and small earthquakes. In addition, vibration control places that resist horizontal forces caused by earthquakes and effectively absorb seismic energy, and vibration control walls that act as damping elements during earthquakes and strong winds are installed in the core of the building, which is high. Seismic performance is realized.
Consideration for the environment led by innovation
Japan’s largest integrated solar panel with building materials is installed on the outer wall surface on the Yokohama Station side to use natural energy. In addition, the heat load on the building is reduced by automatic control blinds using a solar automatic tracking sensor and lighting control using a daylight sensor. In addition, on / off of air conditioning, high-efficiency individual air conditioning system that can set temperature / air volume setting for each zone, toilet water purification system using rainwater, Low-E double glazing that enhances heat insulation, lighting sensor / human sensor Due to various advanced environmental considerations such as a mechanism to minimize lighting energy, the Yokohama Diamond Building with “CROSSCOOP Yokohama” has “service performance”, “outdoor environment”, “outside environment”, and “resources”. We have obtained the highest evaluation “S rank” in the “CASBEE Yokohama certification system” that ranks the environmental performance of buildings based on the six indicators of “material”, “energy”, and “indoor environment”.
Yokohama has a different charm from Tokyo as a business base
Yokohama Station is one of Japan’s leading terminals, with more than 400,000 passengers a day. 6 JR lines, 5 private railway / municipal subway lines, and many bus lines are also available. In addition to the many entrances to the Metropolitan Expressway, access to Narita Airport is secured by Yokohama City Air Terminal (YCAT) and Narita Express, so it boasts the highest level of urban functions in terms of transportation convenience.
In recent years, the east exit area “Portside District” where “CROSSCOOP Yokohama” is located has been attracting attention as a new face of Yokohama, and the adjacent Yokohama Bay Quarter has nearly 100 stores such as apparel stores and interior shops on the first floor. There is also a sea bus stop for sightseeing that allows you to easily travel to Chinatown, Motomachi and Minatomirai. It is being developed as an “art and design city”, and various public arts are exhibited in the common areas and entrances of the buildings lined up, and you can feel the art such as Portside Park where the gentle slope of the lawn is beautiful. The environment has been created. It has a different charm from the office area in Tokyo, where you can work on your business while feeling the sea breeze.
Contact by phone
Call us for detailed information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Yokohama Serviced Office+81-50-6861-2909( Reception operating hours: Weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m Tokyo time )